Click here to Shopping at

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Picnic

Today we have nice activity...picnic together, in front of my house jer... maybe can call it mini picnic..hehehe... because small size of table, small heroes, small meal.... Picnic with my heroes, sure haru-biru...but really enjoy.
My hero tgh melayan adik kesayangan dia tu.... really enjoy, spend time with my heroes...
 Adik parked his SUV beside mama's car...hehe... cute SUV adek like the owner... man talk between adek and abg... hot issue maybe...hahaha
 full tank, both of them start to play with their 'transport' hehe... "okay, back to work dear..."
REally enjoy spend time quality with both of u dear... mama luv u all so much!

P/s to someone: we want real picnic....huhu... provide us bigggggg table around our laman plzzzzzzzzzzz... xnk meja cemotet to lg....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iklan jap... :)

Papa & Mama

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My 1st hero

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My 2nd hero

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My 1st heroin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers