Click here to Shopping at

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i thought he changed...

13 Dec 2010 since morning i am waiting call from him... i tried ym him.. no answer... but around 3pm, he answer my ym..he bz coz visited by his manager...it ok... he called me around 4pm, i am so excited...but ending of our discussion very sad... but still i can accept... he call me back by 5pm, while i am driving back to pick my heroes.. we continue talk about previous issue... ending sooooooo bad... i was tried to convince him, but failed... i am depress, tensen, driving w/o concentration... alhamdulillah arrived to my heroes school, fetch them, going back home... going to upstair, take shower, ready for solat Asar.... i am crying... i am failed to handle my emotion... i am week so week.... because of him... only thinking about him.. i am crying... crying... crying..... hopefully my tear can bring out my pressure... i do solat Asar... pray to Yang Maha Esa... gv me him back, the previous person i know... i love... caring about me.. caring about my heroes... always gv me good advised... his talk make me strong... i really miss all that.. but i thought he changed... changed... not as cool, nice, soft, patient, caring person as i know... 
Ya Allah... gv him back... aku nak dia yg dulu... dia yg penyayang....
After solat, i go downstair, look at my heroes, get them shower, dinner as usual... but my head still think of him... till i sleep, he never call me...it ok... don't call me till u ready to talk nicely...
12midnight... Allah makbulkan doa ku... he call me, he said sorry... he accept his mistake... TQ, TQ to call me.. TQ to move out my pressure thinking of this... Allah dh kembalikan dia yg dulu... really miss his word, very pleasure word.... everything come back to normal....

Conclusion : All this happened because.... we lack of time for discussion, we lack of intimate time, we lack of touching love, we lack of renungan manja n sayang, we lack of joke, we lack of quality time together.... Not impossible it will repeat if no action taken to solve this... Ya Allah makbulkan doa kami, agar kami diberikan rezeki untuk berdekatan...Amin...

I love my him, love my heroes..love my family all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iklan jap... :)

Papa & Mama

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My 1st hero

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My 2nd hero

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My 1st heroin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers