Click here to Shopping at

Monday, November 8, 2010

VIDEO: my heroes, you are my sunshine...

That it... finally, i completed this video.. video about my heroes... with back up song "You are My Sunshine"...

i spent 3 days (weekend) to complete the video, my heroes very happy i just let them play because i concentrate to finish the video.. so my heroes work hard to 'sepahkan' the house ler....however, i very satisfied with this video because i succeed to fight with my 'malas' hihi... it was postpone almost 2 year hihi... since Amirul baby, i have planned to make a video...but just this week i finish it.. ape2 pun..kita layannnnnnnnnnnn the video 'my heroes, you are my sunshine' from Mama....


mama love u, my heroes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iklan jap... :)

Papa & Mama

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My 1st hero

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My 2nd hero

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My 1st heroin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers